Non-degree students: Study Abroad or Exchange students

All non-degree students receive a transcript mentioning the course names and grades. The transcript is usually sent to the home university.

Contact the international co-ordinator at your department/faculty to arrange for your transcript to be sent to your home university/faculty. It is important to check that the details on your diploma/certificate are correct and complete to save you problems in changing this when you are already in your home country.

Last Modified: 13-02-2012