Visa & Residence Permit

Residence permit (VVR) only

Do I need a residence permit and a visa?What are the application requirements and application procedures? TB test. Working Holiday Permit & Scheme.

Required documents and fees

The Admissions Office will apply for a student visa and/or residence permit on your behalf as soon as you have submitted your acceptance of admission offer and all of the documents, fees and information listed here. The Dutch Immigration Authorities may impose additional requirements for the documents mentioned, which can result in lengthier procedures.